Missing Content Sims Mobile

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Content Sims Mobile

★★★★ Guide

I have terrible issues with my content going missing. It happens in clumps, with days of coming into my game only to notice something more missing from my inventory or directly off the floor. In the past three days I have lost 2 small kitchen items which I just replaced, then bigger items started going missing, my bamboo statues, 3 of them, each costing Simoleons and llama zoom tokens, and 2 $5,000 Simoleon windows. When I contact EA help they give me troubleshooting tips I’ve already performed, and no other help. Don’t know what to do. 

Message 1 of 16 (2,584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Content Sims Mobile

★★★★ Guide
@CharlieDaisy12 This issue has been resolved. Thank you EA team!

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,464 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@CharlieDaisy12 This issue has been resolved. Thank you EA team!
Message 2 of 16 (2,465 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow! I have had an issue with major missing content since 18th July and it still hasn’t been resolved. You seem to be very lucky

Message 3 of 16 (2,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After the latest (halloween) update, the standard little BBQ grill has gone completely missing from the game. It doesn't even show up for sale in the shop any more. Can I please have my grill back, team EA?

Raised eyebrow Fingers crossed

Message 4 of 16 (2,407 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@emmazareen, I had a lot of proof, including things floating on invisible tables. It was pretty hard to say I didn’t have missing content. But I probably got lucky, too. Good luck with your quest.👍😊
Message 5 of 16 (2,401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Blimey! That was quick. Grill is right back where it belongs. Thanks, EA! ❤️
Message 6 of 16 (2,395 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have full proof and have sent them everything repeatedly since July. There MO seems to be have another employee write the same thing over and over in the hopes I will go away. 
mom glad yours was resolved well. 

Message 7 of 16 (2,370 Views)

★★ Novice

@emmazareen Were you able to fix your issue?

Message 8 of 16 (2,192 Views)

★★ Novice
@yuriannii Nope! Still not fixed and game still unplayable
Message 9 of 16 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem. Everything just deleted and so now I’m up to the beginning all over again. Please, please help.😔😞

Message 10 of 16 (2,127 Views)