Missing Cash and rewards for Sims mobile

by seeashbashrun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Cash and rewards for Sims mobile

★ Novice
So I have lost 30 sim cash and 50 luxury points becuase of server issues that happen *precisely* when I have tried to buy things or do things. I have no idea what triggered the loss of cash, but I know I lost 50 luxury points because the server pooped out right when I tried to buy a box. I have full service when this happens.

If it can recall me using the cash, I feel like it should give me the objects I buy. With the amount of time and money that cash takes, it shouldn't be so easy to lose.
Message 1 of 4 (2,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Cash and rewards for Sims mobile

[ Edited ]

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,120 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@seeashbashrun I had $1500 of Sims Cash disappear the other day for no reason. The person on the help desk said they were sorry they could not help. On their end it shows I purchased something in that amount from my phone, but I never did. I was told someone must have used my phone….very frustrating. I feel I was robbed from the game. Will never play it again.
Message 3 of 4 (998 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @utterlycrazy,

This thread is quite old and will be locked here to avoid additional necroposting.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. If they've already checked through this a few times and were unable to make any changes, we would be unable to do so here either, sorry.

If you run into any other issues please feel free to start a new thread if there isn't a more recent topic available on the subject, thanks.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (978 Views)