Re: Missing Bundle Pack Gear Following Connection Error

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Bundle Pack Gear Following Connection Error

★ Novice

I have tried to resolve the issue with EA several times and in the end their suggestion said to post on the forum.

My EA case number is 57504794, (attached the most recent EA case transcript).

Below is the sequence of events:

1.  Purchased Resistance Hero Poe's Injector Bundle (charged on Google Play account, can provide confirmation upon request).

2.  I used said gear to craft a Power Cell Injector for Geonosian Brood Alpha

3.  Placed gear on GBA.

4.  Game had a connection error and forced a restart

5.  Log back into game and all purchase Hero Poe's Bundle gear and crystals are missing.

6.  Contacted EA and they said I have received all gear and crystals, no issues found.  I requested EA to look into my crystal or gear level/amount before and after the purchase, it has remained the same.  Also, the Resistance Hero Poe's Injector Bundle is a Purchase Limit of 1.  Therefore when I execute the "purchase" and receive the gear, the bundle goes away from my store.  However, as shown in the attached picture the Bundle still exist on my account which means I truly did not receive the purchased bundle gear.  EA is unable to proceed with their limited tools and requested I post on the forum.

Please send me a message and I will provide my ally code. 

You can use my ally code to verify my gear or crystal count did not change prior or following the pack "purchase" and verify the Resistance Hero Poe's Injector Bundle is still in my store.

- Alex

Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)
@AlexanderC508 Thanks for reaching out Alex. I sent you a PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)
@AlexanderC508 Thanks for reaching out Alex. I sent you a PM.
Message 2 of 3 (363 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the resolution.

I was worried I did not hear back for a few days.

I suspect the present corona virus situation will or has caused communication delays.

Stay safe!

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)