Missing Badge 2K damage Horizon

by BboyArk808

Original Post

Missing Badge 2K damage Horizon

★★★ Newbie

Hey there - casual player who managed to squeeze a game with horizon over 2K damage but for some reason did NOT get the badge

Message 1 of 6 (406 Views)

Re: Missing Badge 2K damage Horizon

Community Manager
@BboyArk808 I have seen some latency before with seeing it unlocked, to confirm have you tried restarting and seeing if the badge is unlocked?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BboyArk808 Same here. Did you get any fixes from EA?
Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

Community Manager
@BboyArk808 Wanted to reach out and see if this issue is still happening for you or if you have noticed the badge is unlocked in-game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

Community Manager
@vidarekuljay Are you having issues with the same badge? If so have you already been able to restart your game to see if the badge is open?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Hey I have the same problem and I just didn't get it
Message 6 of 6 (254 Views)