by Nym4960

Original Post

Re: Missing BMW M3 GTR in Unbound

★★★★ Apprentice
@Metirof Yea that wasnt made clear for some of us... then we fall into ish lol
Message 111 of 208 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the M3 GTR in my garage and had been using it since a week after release (in multiplayer) and then when i logged on to the game today it was gone. i have tried restarted the game a few times to see if it was just a loading issue but alas it is nowhere to be found. i hope there is a fix as that is time and money (in game) wasted on upgrading it.

Message 112 of 208 (1,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Sane here...My M3 is gone (PS5). Played using it like 2 times and logged on and its not in multiplayer mode anyone. I just paid $30.00 for the year sub to ea yesterday....Anyone know what's going on?

Message 113 of 208 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Novice

No idea hopefully they are fixing everything. I have the m3 gtr in online multiplayer but did not receive the extra cash from ea subscription for online. 

Message 114 of 208 (1,833 Views)

★ Guide

Hi guys , Happy new year  

Unfortunately , It seems my M3 GTR is missing now for me too Frown

I explain : I had EA PLAY PRO in december ,I play the game , I finished the solo part (even the Yaz mission with M3 GTR).

I had the car both in solo mode and multiplayer mode.

Yesterday , my subscription to play Pro has ended.

Today , I buy the game  , I retrieve all my cars and my progression EXCEPT the M3 GTR ,  both in solo mode and multiplayer mode.

So I dont understand ,  I hope it s a bug because how can I get this car now ??? (I v already done the Yaz mission in decembrer so now I cant retry this mission).

thank u very much if you ve an idea ? or perhaps waiting till next patch ?

Message 115 of 208 (1,766 Views)

Re: Cant unlock bmw m3 gtr in nfs unbound

★★★ Newbie

u sure ur question isnt how to ram into whichever player that smoked u?

Message 116 of 208 (1,690 Views)

Re: Cant unlock bmw m3 gtr in nfs unbound

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I dont understand , ram ?  not sure if u are on the right Topic

I said : I had M3 GTR , both  SOLO and multi with my EA PLAY PRO.

Now my EA PLAY PRO has ended , I just bought the game , I retrieved all of my cars except M3 GTR EVEN in SOLO and multi mode  Frown

Message 117 of 208 (1,677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I play one True steam and it doesn't show up in the Custom, only the e 30 m3 (Palace)

Message 118 of 208 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David please patch this thing, i buy this game, Sub to EAplay, Still it doesn't appear in Multiplayer Ride Shop, All Buy Via Steam

Message 119 of 208 (1,468 Views)

Missing Cars in NFS Unbound

★ Novice

I logged into my account several days ago and noticed that my Most Wanted BMW was missing along with several other cars that you earn from progression in the campaign that transfer over to your online account. One of those cars included the ASAP Rocky Mercedes. I’m also missing several cars that I earned too online and now it feels like I have to start over from scratch. Anyone else having this problem. 

Message 120 of 208 (2,319 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help