Re: Missing BMW M3 GTR in Unbound

by Miritsuuu

Original Post

Community Manager

Thank you for the reports. From investigating this seems to be affecting Steam players only, and we are looking into it. 

For folks on other platforms, to clarify again, this is only available in Multiplayer, and must be purchased from the Customs store. 

@Billy360z Oh dear, that shouldn't have happened. Perhaps there was a mixup with the Palace Edition cars? Could you send me a DM with the case number of that contact, if you have it?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 41 of 207 (4,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here, playing on Steam with purchased EA Play and Palace edition.

Message 42 of 207 (3,357 Views)

★★ Novice
I have this problem too
Message 43 of 207 (3,329 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Do you have an ETA to when this will be fixed?
Message 44 of 207 (3,305 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

sorry to disagree but no im on ea i have the game on ea i have a ea subscription of 1 month and no the car is not available on online neither for free neither to buy so yeah i disagree totaly

Message 45 of 207 (3,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any update on this? . i have the same problem

Message 46 of 207 (3,104 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 47 of 207 (3,058 Views)

Cant unlock bmw m3 gtr in nfs unbound

★★★ Newbie

I've completed the Yaz mission to unlock the bmw 3 times now, for some reason it still won't show up in the custom section for purchase.

Message 48 of 207 (3,030 Views)

Missing BMW M3 GTR in EA Play member

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Missing BMW M3 GTR in EA Play member
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? give me a free M3 GTR that EA Play Promise
What happens when the bug occurs? missing BMW m3 GTR in EA Play member. in ads said after you join EA Play you can get M3 GTR in multiplayer free in your garage, but I joined EA member via Steam but no find M3 GTR in my garage or even in a car dealer to buy
What do you expect to see? give me a free M3 GTR that EA Play Promise

missing BMW m3 GTR in EA Play member. in ads said after you join EA Play you can get M3 GTR in multiplayer free in your garage, but I joined EA member via Steam but no find M3 GTR in my garage or even in a car dealer to buy

Message 49 of 207 (2,954 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Does only Ea play members have the car or it is obtainable for players who only bought the game as well? Cuz i have the palace edtion without Ea play and completed the mission.
Message 50 of 207 (2,986 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help