BMW M3 GTR

by XIONOYLHS

Original Post

Where M3 GTR?

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug M3 GTR no where to be seen when subscribed to EA Play
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The car is not available
What happens when the bug occurs? The car is no where to be seen
What do you expect to see? The car available to buy or in my garage

Subscribed to EA Play on Steam to try out the game before commiting to the purchase, found out you can get the M3 GTR as a reward for doing so. Completed Yaz's delivery for the car as well as the story mode and the car isn't anywhere to be seen; Not to be bought, not in my garage

Message 21 of 208 (3,037 Views)

Re: Missing BMW M3 GTR in Unbound

★★★ Newbie

I did the missions and its still not there, so its a bug.

Message 22 of 208 (3,121 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David Hello! I've purchased the game through steam, bought 1 month of EA Play on the associated account, completed the single player mission to deliver the BMW M3 GTR.

The car does not show up in the "Buy Custom" menu in single player or multiplayer.

What should I do to get the car?

Thank you!

Message 23 of 208 (3,106 Views)

BMW M3 GTR

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug I have delivered the BMW M3 GTR in story mode but never was rewarded with it in online mode like other players.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try delivering the BMW M3 GTR in story mode
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't receive the car
What do you expect to see? I wish to be rewarded with the car like others

Why I can't receive the BMW M3 GTR like other people 

Message 24 of 208 (3,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_David I have also had the issue mentioned in the topic. I have completed the late game single player event and the single player mode story but have not unlocked the M3 GTR in single player or multi player.

Message 25 of 208 (3,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issues as the others, @EA_David Got the Palace edition a few days ago via Origin, beat the story mode & did the high heat mission for Yaz. Cars not in the "Buy Custom" tab online. 

Message 26 of 208 (3,068 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I've completed the mission before the final race but didn't received the car in either story or online mode. I've done the delivery again after i beat the game but still not there. Bought the palace edition on Pc Origin
Message 27 of 208 (3,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Can someone with EA play check the following?

In The MP custom shop can you filter the cars by rating, then grab a screenshot showing where the GTR should be? It's rating is 352, so if you show the next lowest rated car it should also demonstrate the issue if the GTR is absent. 

@hollow_irish Sorry but that's not quite accurate, if you have EA Play it's not automatically unlocked, it must still be purchased. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 28 of 208 (3,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

first picture is me having the subscription, 2nd and 3rd are the cars between the Nissan Z and the Buick and I play on Steam

Message 29 of 208 (2,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@71MO7HY That is the Story mode store. The car is not available in Story mode, just the multiplayer. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 30 of 208 (2,901 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help