Missing Achievement for Reaching Level 50

by bretski121

Original Post

Missing Achievement for Reaching Level 50

★★★ Newbie

Hey all,

Want to start off by saying this is my favorite game of all time. Crazy awesome and super fun. I've all but finished the achievements on XB1 for the game and the only one left is to reach player level 50. I am currently level 54 and I'm starting to get a little frustrated. Is there a way I can unlock this achievement?

Message 1 of 10 (349 Views)

Re: Missing Achievement for Reaching Level 50

Community Manager

Generally, these are just syncing issues @bretski121. Best thing to do is keep playing and just give it a little time.

Can I ask what platform are you on?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (341 Views)

Level 50 has not unlocked the Trophy on PS4

★★ Novice

Apex Legends ps4 pro

I reached liv 54, but the trophy nean he the shadow.Play on ps4 pro and I used Caustic, help me !!

Message 3 of 10 (416 Views)

Re: Level 50 has not unlocked the Trophy on PS4

Champion (Retired)

@kaensey  Did you completed all other trophies the platinum trophy will not appear until you completed all other trophies in the game 

Message 4 of 10 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

@samurai_manny  ha scritto:

@kaensey  Did you completed all other trophies the platinum trophy will not appear until you completed all other trophies in the game 

I miss "equip helmet and uniform" but they are at level 54 and the trophy "reach level 50" is not a platinum but a silver

Message 5 of 10 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

I miss "equip helmet and uniform" but they are at level 54 and the trophy "reach level 50" is not a platinum but a silver

Message 6 of 10 (402 Views)

Re: Missing Achievement for Reaching Level 50

★★★ Newbie

Xbox One, I figured yeah just keep playing and maybe it will resolve itself. I wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. It's definitely minor but just kind of bugging me lol.

Message 7 of 10 (334 Views)

PS4 - Apex - can’t get the game trophy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I m PS4 apex player. I was level 49 and played the game, after finish that match, it disconnected the ea server. 

After I connected the server, I was already level 50, but I can’t get the “level 50” game trophy.

what should I do?

Message 8 of 10 (368 Views)

Re: PS4 - Apex - can’t get the game trophy

EA DICE Team
Try to get another trophy and we seen in different games that this has unlocked the missing trophy and the new one. @siusiusiu624 

/Atic 
Message 9 of 10 (329 Views)

The Player Trophy

★★★ Newbie

It says you unlock this trophy by reaching level 50. Well I’m well over 100 and it was never rewarded to me. It is the only trophy left to unlock to have a 100% completion. Can anyone help me?

Message 10 of 10 (332 Views)