Missed baby quest

by FramingJay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missed baby quest

★★★ Newbie

okay, so I got lazy and I decided to wait out the baby quest. I had gotten two of my controllable characters married, but now that I didn’t do the baby quest in time, am I unable to do it now?

Message 1 of 6 (4,965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missed baby quest

From what I know you should be able to do the baby quest again through the changing table.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,939 Views)

All Replies

From what I know you should be able to do the baby quest again through the changing table.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (4,940 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I honestly hate this when ever I miss the baby quest I have to wait 2 DAYS and restart and last time I did this I was on 14 so I’m really really pissed and I really wish this would stop happening and hopefully they will make an update so that when you miss the quest you only wait 1 DAY and then continue where you left off  

Message 3 of 6 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve tried to complete this quest twice and it’s now restarted again and it’s going to time out <48 hrs before I can restart the quest on the changing table >48 hrs. I work for a living so it’s not like I can’t just spend hours playing this game. Why do they make it so hard with the time limits?

Message 4 of 6 (732 Views)

Hero
@Jelbee1989 Hi, try to start the quest on a time that you know you have a possibility to check your game often. Also, do the quest (relationship) events with your 2 active sims, so the time of the event doesn’t take that long. If possible, try to do the quest when the Treasure Hunt/wumples are not active, since they require quite a lot of energy from the sims (and the players). Good luck! 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (693 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has gotten a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent any further necro-posting. 

If you still need help with this topic, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (687 Views)