Mirror fight Galactic Legend Rey - other Ray freezing

by xsemm03

Original Post

Mirror fight Galactic Legend Rey - other Ray freezing

★ Novice

Hello,

when I use Galactic Legend (GL) Rey against another GL Rey in the Arena the opponent´s Rey is often slugging/freezing when she moves. This is causing that the battle time is going on but Rey is frozen/slugging. Therefore, I am losing battle time and the fight usually ends up as Draw (so I lose).

This freeze is happening each and every mirror GL Rey and it is preventing me from using the very hard acquired game character - GL Rey. This game should be fun and I was looking forward to enjoy using the Rey in Arena but this “bug” is pure frustration for me.

My device: Ipad Air 2, latest IOS and Iphone X, latest IOS - the above stated is happening on both the devices

Thank you for your reply

KR,

Michal

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Mirror fight Galactic Legend Rey - other Ray freezing

Community Manager

Hi @xsemm03,

This is the technical issues board and I'll share some troubleshooting steps you can try to help with this. However, if after trying the step it continues, please head over to the Bug report board and fill in the answers to the questions asked in the bug report template. The links to both the troubleshooting guide and bug report template are below:

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)