Millennium Falcon event not loading

by codyjreeves

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Millennium Falcon event not loading

★★★ Newbie

When I try to enter the Millennium Falcon event, the menus disappear as if the event were trying to load, but nothing ever appears. The game just freezes. I have tried restarting the game, closing other apps, and restarting my phone with no success. It does the same every time. Any tips for how to get it working? 

Message 1 of 8 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Millennium Falcon event not loading

★★★ Newbie

IOS

Don't have a screenshot. It was just the dim background that appears in the event screen without any assets loaded.

I was able to resolve the situation by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app altogether.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (530 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
have the same problem. also arena and fleet arena is just loading and loading... restarting wont help
Message 2 of 8 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem

Message 3 of 8 (571 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @codyjreeves@SgtSte and @hphila

Could you come back to me on these questions?

• Are you on an Android device or an iOS device?
  • Would you mind uploading a screenshot of what you're encountering? It helps to see what your seeing Wondering
  • Could I also ask you also write down what troubleshooting you've done so far? (Unsure of how to troubleshoot? I've hyperlinked the steps per device above.)

For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 8 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IOS

Don't have a screenshot. It was just the dim background that appears in the event screen without any assets loaded.

I was able to resolve the situation by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app altogether.

Message 5 of 8 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@codyjreeves wrote:

IOS

Glad to hear it's working again for you @codyjreeves and thanks for sharing the TS that got it going again. 
@SgtSte and @hphila has these steps worked on fixing this for you too?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 8 (523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on iOS. I resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game the screenshots below are what I was getting. The blank screen is what was happening when I was trying to load the event. The loading screen was from fleet arena

Message 7 of 8 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Excellent stuff. Good to hear you've since got it loading. Thank you also for adding the images and confirming that uninstalling and reinstalling worked for you too. I'm sure other players that encounter this in future will really appreciate it. Standard smile 

Message 8 of 8 (507 Views)