Re: Military Might Rewards Not Received - for first time victory

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Military Might Rewards Not Received - for first time victory

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been working with EA Helpdesk about missing my rewards from the Mystic Event payout that I should have received for beating it for the first time ever.  I still have not received the 2 zetas and 2 omegas from that first victory.  They asked me to wait for 24 hours due to my power going out during the battle, and when I logged back online it said victory and showed I beat it (attachment of the SS from that for your reference).  I just got off the phone with them again, and they said they only see one payout for this event (the 2 omegas for the second victory); however they said they do not have access to send me the missing items on their end and to contact you on the forms.

My case number is 42665232, my ally code is 853-445-264 (Swampgas23 is my in-game ID).  

Please let me know if you need anything else from me to confirm this.  The technician that I spoke with said it was likely due to the power outage that the rewards would catch up on the next refresh, but that did not happen; and when I called back they confirmed only the 1 payout and asked me to contact you for further assistance.  

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Re: Military Might Rewards Not Received - for first time victory

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

We checked your account and our records show that you did receive the 2 Omega and 2 Zeta mats from the Military Might event on 8/08/2018:
20 Ally Points.
2 Ability Material Zeta.
2 Ability Material Omega.

Since you received those rewards for the Mythic tier of the event, you've spent 10 Omega mats on Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum).
You currently have 17 Omega and 14 Zeta in your inventory.

Additionally, we checked your account for any related errors at the time you received the rewards and we didn't find any.

Hope this helps. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)