Milestones Issue Still Persisting

by TheGamingNova

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Milestones Issue Still Persisting

★★★★ Novice

After the latest patch no milestone errors are fixed, this is really game breaking and needs to be fixed ASAP. As well as that even more milestones are broken ! ( 'A Tremendous Service' )says i haven't completed any milestones and i have.( As you can see by the screenshots provided ). I have been waiting since near the end of last month for a fix and it still hasn't been fixed. Please fix this.

Message 1 of 7 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Milestones Issue Still Persisting

EA DICE Team
Hey @TheGamingNova do you still have this issue, it should have been fixed by now.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (362 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

i have definitely completed the starfighter assault gamemode and have played multiple games of it  

Message 2 of 7 (427 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any news DICE ?
Message 3 of 7 (366 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @TheGamingNova do you still have this issue, it should have been fixed by now.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the issue has recently been patched i think in a server patch i had to redo my starfighter assault challlenge but yes the issue has been fixed thanks for the response

Message 5 of 7 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem as well but now I am stuck at 25/26 even though I completed every challenge

Message 6 of 7 (331 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @FarTooManyLlamas do you have a screnshoot of the issue that you can upload to us?

Thanks! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (306 Views)