Re: Migrating anonymous account

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Migrating anonymous account

★ Novice

I have been playing NFS No Limits on my old phone for a couple years now, but have a new phone now and want to transfer my game across. However, The account I have been using is not the one attached to Google Play Games, so I cannot log in that way. The Account I have been using is 'Anonymous' so not backed up by Google. 

Any way I can transfer to my new phone? I've been enjoying this game and played many many hours so I don't want to lose my progress.

Message 1 of 4 (846 Views)

Community Manager

@Tweetman_277

If your game is not linked, you are basically using a 'Guest' account which you already know.

Check this link for info:

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115000411973-What-happens-to-my-save-progress-when...

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (829 Views)

★ Novice
So it seems like an anonymous account is unrecoverable, but can be updated into a linked and recoverable account. I can't figure out how to stop it being anonymous though. sometimes logging into the game I have the option of a game save tied to my Google account from a long time ago that I can't delete, or the anonymous one I've been playing for years. If i could remove the game save associated with my Google account would that mean I can upgrade from anonymous to cloud saved and onto my new phone? I've been looking for a way to do this but I cannot find it
Message 3 of 4 (817 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (805 Views)