Might be time to say goodbye to Apex PS4

by MisterWaffles15

Original Post

Might be time to say goodbye to Apex PS4

★★★★ Novice

So after numerous reinstalls, database rebuilds, opening ports, and every other suggested “fix” in the world, Apex still continues to crash, cut the sound out, drop players, and just all around not work. I just dropped in, landed, picked up a weapon and the sound started crackling and cutting out, not to mention that annoying buzzing audio sound in my headphones that’s always there now, then the sound cut out completely, I got ran up on by an opponent and dropped because I couldn’t hear them coming until after I was down, then the sound caught up with all the effects I missed, and then stopped again. There are just so many problems and it’s only with this game. Every other game works fine, so it’s not a connectivity issue, internet problem, system problem, or any other “problem” that this gets brushed off to all of the time.

Quick update: Just dropped in again, sound cut out completely this time as soon as I picked up a weapon, then just straight up froze and crashed when I picked up another weapon. Error code CE-34878-0, again.

Apex is one of my favorite games, if not my absolute favorite, and it’s just insanely disappointing this continues to happen and it’s not even worth starting a game now. 

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: Might be time to say goodbye to Apex PS4

★★ Apprentice
@MisterWaffles15 yep this game is getting deleted INDEED
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)