Middle east servers for BFV

by IODD_9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Middle east servers for BFV

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, these days you can see that the ME server in BF1 is empty and in total very few people plays BF1 in PC, why don't move some ME server from BF1 to BFV so we can play equally with others player and enjoy the game I'm in UAE and I get around 120 to 160ms in European servers while the other players get ping less than 50ms and for this kind of game it is a huge difference.  

Message 1 of 2 (1,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Middle east servers for BFV

★★★ Guide
Hi @IODD_9 Support will almost stop on Battlefield V to focus on upcoming new titles and I don't think anything will be added. Only upcoming updates are stabilizing the game and some weekly quests.
The reason for deleting the Middle East servers on the Battlefield V is because Middle East players are more active in European servers than Middle East servers, and this is proven by their data analyzes.
I hope in the coming parts that the activity of the Middle East players will be more serious in the servers assigned to them so that what happens with the battlefield V will not be repeated.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,408 Views)

All Replies

Re: Middle east servers for BFV

★★★ Guide
Hi @IODD_9 Support will almost stop on Battlefield V to focus on upcoming new titles and I don't think anything will be added. Only upcoming updates are stabilizing the game and some weekly quests.
The reason for deleting the Middle East servers on the Battlefield V is because Middle East players are more active in European servers than Middle East servers, and this is proven by their data analyzes.
I hope in the coming parts that the activity of the Middle East players will be more serious in the servers assigned to them so that what happens with the battlefield V will not be repeated.
Message 2 of 2 (1,409 Views)