Middle East servers

by DrSargeX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Middle East servers

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi battlefield community, i would like to ask that why middle east servers not yet launched to b playable, same high ping issue with those servers, also ive found only 1 middle east server that was almost empty i guess due to high ping issue just like those bf1 middle east servers. I personally get around 40-60 ping in all other games with middle east servers whereas in battlefield its almost 200+, so its a request to EA and dice to take a serious note over Middle east servers and fix it at their top priority, so that a huge no. of gamers waiting to play on these servers can be entertained.

i hope officials will take note of this post after all we believe in EA Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (2,420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Middle East servers

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @DrSargeX @Redhell-0,

We have a server running in Dubai for the Middle East region for players to play on and they have been live since Origin Access premier went online.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,359 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

They will just ignore you like they ignored me a few days back and closed my post. No reply at all. I guess they will do the same to this post as well.

Message 2 of 7 (2,389 Views)

★ Guide

@Redhell-0ive also talked to i3d.net and sent then complete test , problem was on their end , hopes are high , i hope EA will take necessary actions , dont lose hope Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope so. The issue need to be resolved ASAP before the full release on 20th. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,381 Views)

★ Guide

I have attached MTR in the post link, its clear that issue is at their server end.

Message 5 of 7 (2,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @DrSargeX @Redhell-0,

We have a server running in Dubai for the Middle East region for players to play on and they have been live since Origin Access premier went online.

/Atic 

Message 6 of 7 (2,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_RyanEA_Atic The server you speak of does not mean exist. I play with latency of 150++..... please help
Message 7 of 7 (2,205 Views)