Re: Mics on Xbox DO NOT WORK

by Technodono

Original Post

Mics on Xbox DO NOT WORK

★★ Novice

Seriously please. What the hell are you guys doing? How is this not a priority? I cannot hear anyone when I play with randoms. They hear me. I can't hear them. I tried everything. Muting them in game. Muting them on the recent players list nothing. Don't you * come in here saying "oh maybe they don't have mics because there's been reports of it falsely showing." *. They have mics. I turned on the option in settings to convert voice chat to text and I see them talking. 10 minutes in the game when the damn recent players list updates I send them a party invite so I could actually hear them. Fix it. 

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

Community Manager

@pic2022 Can you try setting the Xbox One sound settings to Stereo Uncompressed and let me know if this persists?

EACade
Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem Xbox is set to uncompressed. Doesn’t work

Message 3 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Novice
Man I had to jump on Blackout because I felt so lonely
Message 4 of 6 (297 Views)

★★ Novice
That doesn’t work.
Message 5 of 6 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here is what seems to be the issue. The game is for some reason not liking people talking to you as long as they are not in a party. If you are in a party or your other squad mates are in a party you can generally use the mic and it all works fine... EA please fix this tho. Also @pic2022 the reason this isn't on priority is because the other xbox mic chat thread is much bigger meaning it gets high priority... maybe check that out.

Message 6 of 6 (249 Views)