Re: Microstutter and Stuttering Problems

by El_Yeti_Cubano

Original Post

Microstutter and Stuttering Problems

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

My PC is pretty good, should be able to handle the game even on medium settings. But occasionally I get stuttering and it could be small <1 second or even huge like a whole second. It has made me mess up in gunfights and sometimes I die because of it. No matter the dying part, it just isn't visually appealing to be staring at a game where I stutter every 10-15 seconds. It's pretty annoying and I tried to stop noticing it and being to particular because every game has its bugs, but this is too much now. Anyone have any help? I would appreciate if a Mod came by and answered my question or maybe someone else has experienced it and fixed it.

PC:

i7 9700k

GTX 1660Ti

16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM

Asus Z390-E Motherboard

1Tb SSD

256GB SSD

Anything else?
Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Turn off directx 12 and run the game on directx 11 if you haven't already. I have a gtx 1660, the non ti version and i play on ultra settings (1080p), so i think you should be able too. Dx12 is bugged and not functioning properly sadly.

Message 2 of 5 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Geri_m3ster Hello, I already have turned it off. In fact, I think it was off when I first downloaded the game. I still have not fixed this problem and it is beginning to make the game unplayable for me. Sadly, I just got this game I think it was either Friday or Saturday.

Thanks for the help anyway.
Message 3 of 5 (465 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @El_Yeti_Cubano,

Gotcha, have you tried repairing the game by right clicking it in the Origin library and selecting the Repair option?
EACade
Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade I have just repaired it and will probably spend some time today and maybe over the weekend testing it and seeing if it is gone. I definitely will update you on how it goes, thank you for the tip, I honestly did not know (forgot) about it.
Message 5 of 5 (351 Views)