Re: Mic was working but now its not?

by Kmikzicr

Original Post

Mic was working but now its not?

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, my headset is a Sennheiser GSP350.

I was playing fine using push to talk all day yesterday and for two rounds today when suddenly the mic icon stopped appearing in the lobby.

This also happened to my friend, we called eachother through Origin and that seems to be working fine but it's very quiet. 

We tested in Discord as well, and I used the mic set up option in Windows 10 and my mic is working fine. 

I opened the voice settings in Apex and when holding Left Alt the little bar that shows sensitivity moves, so they game seems to recognize mic input but wont actually let me talk to anyone.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I've restarted both Origin and Apex multiple times, as well as my computer once.

Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

Re: Mic was working but now its not?

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the exact same problem. I have Razer Electra V2 USB. The push to talk and open mic worked for a day fine, then it stopped working. I tried reinstalling audio drivers, even flash bios but still same. I cannot use push to talk nor open mic it simply stopped working in Apex game, every other game works fine even discord in push to talk works fine.
Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)