Re: Mic problems making clicking sound

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues with my Logitech G933 headset. Tried turning noise remove, enable advanced eq and surround sound off. Did not fix my issue.

Message 11 of 25 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your help @EA_Kent . I really need it

Here is what you ask for. What should I do now?

Message 12 of 25 (989 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @GrimReminiscence

Thank you for sharing!

I noticed there were a few system processes crashing in the diagnostics you attached. I'm curious if there might be something corrupted that could be causing issues with the sound drivers. 

When you have the chance can you try running the Windows System File Checker to see if that makes any difference? For more details on how to run it check out the Microsoft Support website. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 13 of 25 (953 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem with the Logitec G635.
Only seems happening in game with Apex.
Recorded my voice through the mic with Audacity without issues for example. 

Message 14 of 25 (933 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xTooCUTEtoDIEx

Did you have the chance to try running the Windows System File Checker that I mentioned earlier? Is it still happening for you after that? 

Kent.png
Message 15 of 25 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

Doing this now.
In the meantime I played earlier today with Dolby, noise remover, advanced EQ disabled and it worked without an issue FYI.
Although I haven't tried re-enabling them and see if the problem comes back. Testing this asap :D

Message 16 of 25 (4,030 Views)

Community Manager

@xTooCUTEtoDIEx 

Good to know, thank you! Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 17 of 25 (872 Views)

★★ Novice

FYI.
I did the file checker.
Tried re-enabling surround only and the issue did not come back.
So either the problem was corrected or other factors are/were responsible.
I will try other settings in the Logitech Hub to see if it comes back. Otherwise it's all good atm !

Message 18 of 25 (866 Views)

Community Manager

@xTooCUTEtoDIEx 

Much appreciated! Let me know if anything changes. 

Kent.png
Message 19 of 25 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Kent I did what you said, about running Windows System File Checker, but the problem persists.

What can I do?

I would hate to have to disable some of the sound functions of the headset, as one user says above. I bought them precisely for having this technology and it doesn't make sense to me to have to stop using it now. And even more so, considering that this has started to happen since the last season update.

Edit: 

I have tried disabling the functions that user @xTooCUTEtoDIEx  commented.

It is true that with this the problem disappears. However, when I activate them again, the problem reappears.

So I tried to deactivate them one by one, to detect which of them produced the problem.

Doing this, I have been able to realize that the problem comes when activating the "noise suppression".

What can we do so that by activating this function, it does not cause the mentioned problems?

Message 20 of 25 (805 Views)