[Megathread] Season 5 Menu and Store Issues

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Megathread] Season 5 Menu and Store Issues

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I can't access challenges or navigate through the menu, only thing i can do is to choose the game mode. Wtf is going on? 

[Admin - Updated thread title to reflect issue and for search results]

Message 3 of 173 (4,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC game broken ?????

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all. 

Final update: This issue is now resolved. Thanks again for sticking with us on this while it was under investigation. 

We're aware of the weird issues that some people are seeing at the moment with menus and Legend select not working like they should. The team is currently investigating and working on getting it sorted out. 

If I hear back with any updates I'll let everyone know. 

Thanks for the reports and for your patience!

Update: 

It looks like a fix has started rolling out. It should be coming to all platforms gradually: 

Thanks again for being patient with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 173 (4,737 Views)

All Replies

Apex coins missing at the start of season 5

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I purposely saved up 1000 coins for the battlepass. I just logged in to get the season 5 battlepass, and my currency is at 0. Did I miss something in the patch notes? Why is it gone? I would have purchased something cosmetic if I knew it was going to be removed.

Please help.

Message 1 of 173 (3,925 Views)

Re: Apex coins missing at the start of season 5

★ Novice

this also happened to me i had 950 coins now i only have 50 idk what happened pls help.

Message 2 of 173 (3,900 Views)

Re: Game is broken on PS4

★★ Pro

Same! It locked all my characters and completed all my daily challenges when I haven’t done them yet. Now the currency in the top right is just lines going back and forth. All the tabs except Play are grayed our and I can only ready up. Just making you guys aware! @

Message 4 of 173 (4,145 Views)

Re: Apex coins missing at the start of season 5

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me too in a slightly different way. I had some coins saved up (I don't remember exactly how many) then I bought more (the 4350 bundle).

Next I bought the new character which was 750 coins.

I go back to the menu and... I have 1150 coins left

The math doesn't exactly check out here. (whatever I had at first) + 4350 - 750 != 1150

This issue doesn't seem to be exclusive to coins you had before the season started.

UPDATE: It seems to have corrected itself after some time and a few more restarts.

Message 5 of 173 (3,884 Views)

PC game broken ?????

★ Novice

Says I'm level 272 but won't let me choose any but the first 6 legends. Crafting metals / legend tokens / Apex coins showing as a flashing bar..... I managed to unlock Loba using apex tokens but cannot play her in any game. What's going on?

Message 6 of 173 (4,141 Views)

Season 5 unable to select new characters or purchase battle pass

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Anyone else having this issue after reloading the game a second time after updating?

Edit: Just to let you all know, we won't lose any skins etc, it also looks like the rewards from ranked did not transfer over either, so give it a few days (a full season lol) and everything will be most likely fixed.

Message 7 of 173 (3,033 Views)

Game Logic Error/Lobby Keeps Loading

★ Guide

@EA, @Respawn,

I just downloaded the update and came in the lobby and get a Game Logic Error immediately! Everything keeps loading in the lobby and i can’t press anything. 

Does anybody else has this problem?

Greetz

Message 8 of 173 (1,939 Views)

Re: Season 5 unable to select new characters or purchase battle pass

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me plus when testing loba in practice range it swaps me to Blood   hound and i cant access my legends tab??

Message 9 of 173 (3,025 Views)

Re: PC game broken ?????

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is going on with me lol im confused.

Message 10 of 173 (4,109 Views)