Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

quickplay missions are broken

by Friggena

Original Post

Re: Stuck Quickplay Mission

★★ Novice

This is the same issue for me. I have not been able to do ANY quickly items. Whenever choosing quick play. I can choose to do a stronghold or a mission, it continues to put me in missions or strongholds that are already started; which is okay, but the mission will not progress. if its a stronghold, the doors will be closed. If its a mission there are no indicator to lead. In the tyrant stronghold it spawns me in. Inside the tunnels where you have to get into the water. It says 3 of 8 things are gathered but we are in the part of the stronghold that pass that section in between two doors that will not open. I cannot progress the legion quest line if I cannot do 25 quick play items. So this is game breaking for me. 

Message 10 of 171 (6,217 Views)

Quickplay

★★★★ Novice

Well, It's all F...ed up, get into a session and it's stuck on either "Hunt down the beast" or some other objective, aaaand it's not there.

Please fix it thank you.

Message 11 of 171 (3,665 Views)

Re: Stuck Quickplay Mission

★★★ Novice
This occurred with all 5 attempts to join a quick play mission on PC. Everyone was standing around stuck now that we can drop in mid-mission. Various missions, all kinds of players stuck. Real nice.
Message 12 of 171 (3,844 Views)

quickplay missions are broken

★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/22/19 06:00
Summarize your bug quickplay is utterly broken. I've gone into 6 mission that have had various issues like 1) the compass icon tells us where to go, but we can't leave the spawn location or get ported back to it repeatedly. 2) we can't revive other javelins, 3) we complete an objective but the mission will not progress. I've run into these problems repeatedly. and this is pretty much game breaking since you have a mission in endgame to complete x number of quickplays.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try playing the game. since I'm not sure any of you have...
What happens when the bug occurs? missions get stuck in a broken state and cannot be completed. you know whats not cool? loading into broken quickplay missions repeatedly...
What should be happening instead? The missions should work...

your bug reporting sucks

Message 13 of 171 (10,676 Views)

Re: quickplay missions are broken

★★ Guide

Yeah they are bugged, have only been able to complete 2 of them in the last 3 hours. I think I will be moving onto another play list... again strongholds

Message 14 of 171 (10,673 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had less issues with strongholds, but they're not that much better. good luck!

Message 15 of 171 (10,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same issue. 3 quick play missions in a row. 

Message 16 of 171 (10,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ran into this same issue, took a shadowplay capture.  Forgive the subpar music, it got a thumbs down after I left the session. :P

https://youtu.be/xCUzwAjmtG0

Message 17 of 171 (10,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep totally bugged, I gave up on them.
Message 18 of 171 (10,642 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same. It seems to be at it's worst with the Legendary Contracts, but I've had problems with pretty much all of them. I've played around 7 hours today, and so far I've completed around 10 quickplays out of the 30+ I've queued for. Frown
Message 19 of 171 (10,623 Views)
Twitter Stream