Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stuck Quickplay Mission

by TUSHAR451

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Megathread] Quickplay - Now with 100% more dev response!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I tried 5 times, 5 times I entered in 5 different bugged quests.

Quickplay to help people means bugged quests? ¬¬

CM Edit - This is the thread we'll be using for the Quickplay issues, please see the screenshot in the post by @iluminatethesky for the Bioware Community Manager response. 

Edit 2 - If you are unable to see the Tyrant Mine stronghold, having someone who can invite you to it should resolve the issue for now.

Message 138 of 171 (1,974 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Quickplay = Bugged quest?

Hey @guepard4,

They are aware of the issues with Quickplay.

quickplay.png

Hopefully this will be resolved in an upcoming Patch/Update.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 141 of 171 (2,217 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Stuck Quickplay Mission

★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Zotac RTX 2080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB DDR4
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Quickplay Mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.19 12:00 AM GMT+6
Summarize your bug The game will load to a mission in progress. After loading, the objective will be displayed on the top right corner, however there is no compass icon/waypoint/interactable object/mission objective in the game world/HUD or in the game map. Does not allow to quit the Quickplay mission normally.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Quickplay Mission Hard
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot progress in mission. No highlighted waypoint/interactable object. Cannot quit the quickplay mission.
What should be happening instead? Highlight the next waypoint/interactable object/mission objective. Otherwise allow us to quit normally.

90% of the time when using Quickplay, Hard difficulty and choosing mission. The game will load to a mission in progress. After loading, the objective will be displayed on the top right corner, however there is no compass icon/waypoint/interactable object/mission objective in the game world/HUD or in the game map. For example, in the last game it told me to rendezvous with Tassyn's agent, listen to the recording. However there was no interact-able object in the game and no point was highlighted in the game. Searched around and ran around everywhere but we were stuck. Also couldn't end/quit the free play session from the game overview map. I kept holding F to quit Quickplay but it wouldn't let me. I had to exit to the main menu and reconnect.

Message 1 of 171 (5,157 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stuck Quickplay Mission

★ Novice
Don't know about you but I also can't exit the mission when it bugs.
Message 2 of 171 (5,046 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
As I've said in the bug report, I can't quit/exit the mission either
Message 3 of 171 (5,040 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I've had this happen twice now, once I could end the mission the second time I had to quit to the main menu and then cancel the mission when it asked. Very irritating bug. I'm wondering if this isn't occurring because of the missions that have you dip into another instance-like a cave. The original members maybe made it into the cave but the outside instance stayed 'open' and a whole new team of quickplayers end up stuck in it. It's a thought I suppose.

Message 4 of 171 (5,001 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Same issue here. 4th time happening to me on Hard Mode. So irritating. Wish I could get my money back
Message 5 of 171 (4,994 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same here... this game are so crap atm Frown((

I can't believe on 2019 EA was not able to do a game... that smell $$$$ machine only.

gratz EA u level up again in the poor way!

Message 6 of 171 (4,742 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
wooot!!! I post and i got a email!!

"Hi Snups911,
Congratulations! You just earned a new badge on Answers HQ.

First!
You created your very first post. Every journey starts with the first step.

Nice job! There are plenty more where that came from, so head on back to AHQ and continue your earning streak.
"

CLAP CLAP CLAP EA!!! now u are lvl+1 in the poor way again Standard smile
Message 7 of 171 (4,742 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same issues - probably 4 times out of 5, it's really driving me nuts. 

Message 8 of 171 (4,603 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hopefully this resolves soon as Quickplay is a requirement to finish Challenges of the Legionnaires: Valor

Message 9 of 171 (4,567 Views)
Twitter Stream