Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Mega-thread] - Infinite loading screens still...

by SprillO

Original Post

Re: Anthem demo Stuck on loading screen (PC)

★★ Newbie

*****ATTENTION*****

FIXED! - so far this fix has worked for everyone I have spoken with! Change your game from borderless to fullscreen AND if you have multiple screens unplug and turn all but 1 off. Game isnt optomized properly for this stuff yet. Do that and the game should work perfectly!

Message 100 of 760 (2,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, cant start private lobbies either, so not a matter of other people casuing it, seems their server side
Message 101 of 760 (2,730 Views)

★★ Newbie
How about ps4 user, we same problem
Message 102 of 760 (2,040 Views)

★★ Newbie

Sorry but this DOES NOT WORK.

Myself

Friend 1

and Friend 2

all tried this 'solution' and it hasn't worked for any of us, repeatedly trying to load.

It seems to be a matter of luck or hardware if you get in at all.

Message 103 of 760 (2,038 Views)

Re: Still stuck on infinite loading screen

★★★★ Novice
Me too... on PS4pro...
Sometimes when I close the game and reload. The games asks to resume the previous mission. Then It loads correctly. Worked twice, but no more... Frown
Message 104 of 760 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here...95% when loading into the world and freezes...was in last demo, worked perfectly but this one nope..on PC. tried everything in thread also to no avail nothing works

Message 105 of 760 (1,992 Views)

★★ Novice
Turn off super sampling and hdr . Turn off every on video enhancement side from PS4 menu. Just managed to get it to work
Message 106 of 760 (1,962 Views)

Can't get past the infinite loading screen to get into a level

★★★ Novice

I've tried reinstalling, I've tried leaving it for over 8 hours, I tried repairing it, I tried restarting my computer, I tried installing it on a different computer I tried everything and while I can login and walk around the base fine the moment I go out on an expedition of any kind the loading gets locked at around 90-95% and will not go any further. What is the point of a video game if you can't get to the damn gameplay?!?!?

is anyone else having this problem and have you fixed it? if so how?

Message 107 of 760 (775 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. Change to full screen and got in for one missions (which was actually awesome) but have not had any luck doing the next mission. Still sticks at 95% on PC

intel core i7-7700k

NVIDIA GTX 1080

16gb of RAM

Message 108 of 760 (1,851 Views)

Re: Can't get past the infinite loading screen to get into a level

★★★★ Novice

Sadly it's not fixed.  After 11 hours of off and on trying and sitting I've only been able to do 2 missions.  This is unfortunate.

Message 109 of 760 (763 Views)
Twitter Stream