Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mission loading screen freezes at 90-95%

by Evilstans

Original Post

Re: Anthem Infinite Loading Screen on Launch

★★★★ Newbie

I have been patient with this issue as well just wondering if there is an eta.

I have tried going on to different things but every few hours I try to get into the game a fortunately I now can but I can never get the mission/launch to work. It just hangs indefinitely.

I get this is a demo but I would love to play this, so far it looks great, I just want to get into the rest of the game, besides the main city.

Message 331 of 760 (1,230 Views)

Re: Infinite loading screen

★★★★ Newbie

Its not i got into 1 match just fine and had trouble with my second

Message 332 of 760 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am verifying the game file now to see if that might help. I had no problems last time either. I also tried the other game mode with the same problem.
Message 333 of 760 (379 Views)

Re: Not Loading Into Missions or Freeplay

★★★★ Novice
Hey, having the same issue on Xb1. Doing the reset and restart of the application just brings me back to the hub. Not in the javelin at all.
Message 334 of 760 (185 Views)

Re: Anthem demo Stuck on loading screen (PC)

★★★★ Novice
I can tell everyone how I eventually got in to play. I got that loading screen freeze a bunch of times. Then I would exit and quit the game then restart. After a few attempts like this it finally let me in to play. And now I get in all the time. But it will still lock me up every now and then in play. I just quit and restart again. And all I can say is don’t give up on this game. I LOVE IT ❤️
Message 335 of 760 (1,241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

at least the help site has stopped crashing with people trying to find out what's going on...they've all cancelled their pre-orders lol

Message 336 of 760 (351 Views)

Re: Anthem demo Stuck on loading screen (PC)

★★★★ Novice
It is a demo. Correct. But when have they had this kinda load on the servers before?
Feel free to get mad and never buy this game but you miss out of you do.
Message 337 of 760 (1,234 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Screen - Anthem (PC)

★★★★ Novice

Im in the same boat. Ive been trying to start an expedition since i got off work yesterday at 5. Now it is 10am the next day and even after a reinstall of the demo, I have been looking at a loading screen for 30 minutes. Ive yet to get past Ft Tarsis... im extremely annoyed and frustrated.

Message 338 of 760 (2,319 Views)

Re: 95% loading screen attacks again.

★★★★ Novice
I know, I have been trying to play the moment the demo was officially launched yesterday. Like, I spent 12 hours since launch trying to play the game and only got into 2 mission or so, for a total of 15-20 minutes of gameplay before the servers kicked me out leaving me unable to complete the mission.

and Vashyoung, I know I can do that, I figured out yesterday but I kinda want to experience the mission solo. not because I'm some kind of antisocial dude but because in most games I end up playing solo anyways. You know, work, family, life, I never get to play at the same time every day so I never get to see the same people to like, form a raiding squad, I just solo everything most of the time unless it's impossible, then I just LFG on some discord and done.
Message 339 of 760 (229 Views)

Contently Have to Completely Restart In Order Play (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So here is where it gets weird. I was able to finish the second mission and after a long time. Having to restart my computer and reload because for some reason the game can't launch after closing it. It's SO DAMN ANNOYING. I getting to the point where I am scared of pre-ordering this game! This is not even a beta, it's a freaking DEMO, so I shouldn't have to be going through this! The game is Fun and I like to take a break and not worry about not being able to come back in! Like it's so frustrating!! I hope I ain't the only one going through this crap. 

Message 340 of 760 (108 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help