Message 322 of 760 (72 Views)

Re: Anthem stuck on loading screen

★★★★ Novice

Thank

Message 323 of 760 (156 Views)

Re: Not Loading Into Missions or Freeplay

★★★★ Novice
This works on PS4, but worth a try...

As soon as the loading bar gets stuck quit the application and reload. This time on entry it should ask if you want to go to your active mission. Say yes and it will load you directly into your Javelin ready to go.

The mission seems to only stay active for a minute or two, so quit as soon as the first load freezes up.
Message 324 of 760 (164 Views)

Re: Anthem - stuck on load screen for first mission

★★★★ Novice

No it’s not a beta. It’s a tailor made demo. Straight from EAs mouth this is supposed to be a faster more streamlined version of the game. Believe what you want, and tell yourself whatever you need to hear. This runs like a pile of crap and the finished version is slower. Everyone should be canceling their preorders. The game will be half price in a month

Message 325 of 760 (809 Views)

Re: Anthem - stuck on load screen for first mission

★★★★ Novice

Agreed. And it’s been delayed by more then a year to polish the game. Cancelled and deleted 

Message 326 of 760 (803 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Mission loading screen freezes at 90-95%

★★★★ Novice
having the same problem i keep trying to restart the game with the same resault
Message 327 of 760 (353 Views)

Re: Infinite loading screens still...

★ Apprentice

The game looks great, but it's unfortunate pretty much everybody has the same loading issue.  Anthem is expected to support hundreds of instances of four players come release next month, though it appears the servers simply can't handle more than several dozen right now.

There is also the crappy Javelin Skin people get from "participation" in the VIP Beta, which can be seen here...

Given these issues are unlikely to be resolved by next week, I think instead everybody who participates in either beta should receive a modified Dominion skin for their Javelin, and an early, legendary-tier weapon suitable for all classes.  That is assuming, of course, this debaucle doesn't tarnish Anthem's reputation from the get-go like MEA did.

Message 328 of 760 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really EA? 24 hours later and you * still is broken lol way to go! Lol

Message 329 of 760 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've been having this same issue since Friday. It's only on the 1st expedition. Can't get past that last inch of the progress bar. The last time I played about a month ago, this wasn't an issue. Not sure what changed
Message 330 of 760 (337 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help