[Mega thread] Error code 721

by brittlewolf1814

Original Post

Re: Error code 721 yesterday and today

★★★★ Novice

I also have not been able to play all of today. Don't know what this is but I have tried every troubleshooting issue, and nothing has happened.

Message 41 of 256 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to get on last night, now I can't get online at all.  None of the normal fixes work.

Message 42 of 256 (2,179 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same here. I play on both Xbox One and PC versions, and I've been getting Error Code 721 on both platforms yesterday and today. I've tried a number of things to remedy the problem, but nothing's worked.

I'm pretty ticked about this. I'm missing out on the Triple XP Capital Supremacy event. I'm going to be even more ticked if this situation turns out to be the result of another DDoS attack.

Has EA or DICE given any statement on this matter? If they did, I haven't found anything other than a lot of other players are also experience this problem right now.

I really hope EA and DICE will extend this event. I haven't been able to participate AT ALL because of this blasted error code.

Message 43 of 256 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issue on PC - can't connect with Error code 721

Message 44 of 256 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Was working on 3/28/19 no problem. Now, Error Code 721 everytime I try to log in. I've repaired game, uninstalled-reinstalled, powercycled PC and router, checked other games (Battlefield 1 had no issues connecting).
During a triple exp weekend too....... Please sort this out.
Message 45 of 256 (1,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue on PC - can't connect with Error code 721
Message 46 of 256 (1,902 Views)

Error code 721

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Error code: 721

EA really needs to get their “you know what” together with  BF2. Every time I try to connect to the multiplayer it keeps  on giving me the message “Error code: 721” and it won’t work with any of the methods like unplugging my Xbox, deleting it and reinstalling it, and changing my network and even some of the community methods like going to collection and trying to go online and playing an arcade game.  It makes me so mad that ironically I was trying to start a YouTube channel and make a video on it and the weekend event. With the recent Anthem completely crashing PS4’s that tried to run it. In my opinion, BF5 multiplayer is lackluster without the firestorm mode.  EA please can you at least fix this for us soon.

Message 47 of 256 (1,756 Views)

Re: Error code 721

★★★★★ Novice

I done everything and still nothing 

Message 48 of 256 (1,499 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's so strange. I'm able to play Battlefield V perfectly fine on Xbox, but since today I just havent been able to connect to Battlefront 2

Message 49 of 256 (1,593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Best part is that EA/DICE won’t fix this issue anytime soon. 

Message 50 of 256 (1,570 Views)