[Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

by Cortay

Original Post

Seriously... Sound is an issue on PC?

★★★ Novice

How in the world does a game make it to live when sound cuts out in the middle of the game. I can honestly say I've never had that on any other game... and I've played games since my old Model 8086. I was on of the ones saying... ehh. it's a demo give it a chance... But even I am getting near my wits end. Frown

Message 241 of 359 (367 Views)

Re: Seriously... Sound is an issue on PC?

★ Pro

@EightBitDefender wrote:

How in the world does a game make it to live when sound cuts out in the middle of the game. I can honestly say I've never had that on any other game... and I've played games since my old Model 8086. I was on of the ones saying... ehh. it's a demo give it a chance... But even I am getting near my wits end. Frown

and they say each patch that they've addressed this issue and I'm still losing sound during missions like when explosions happen the sound just goes..and when aren't explosions happening?

Message 242 of 359 (372 Views)

Re: Seriously... Sound is an issue on PC?

★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem before launch day but now it is gone

Message 243 of 359 (365 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out during gameplay

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region United States
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission Matthias Contract: Arcanist Runes
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. 2nd to last skirmish location. Between landing and taking my first shot in the engagement is when my audio cut.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24-02-19 17:30
Summarize your bug All sound suddently disappears.. Cant do anything to get it backbut to restart the game.
How often does the bug occur? 4 times in the last 10 hours
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? All sound disappears
What should be happening instead? Sound should be present
Message 244 of 359 (504 Views)

Re: Sound Cut off.

★ Novice

I play it on pc and sound just gone off 3 Times

and everytime i have to restart Frown 

Message 245 of 359 (503 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★★ Novice

I find this happens most often when playing on my Interceptor during heavy fighting periods -- especially when I combo off of primed enemies. Often times my sound will cut out very briefly after the combo sound activates, but usually comes back. What with squad mates throwing around massive AoE abilities and constantly dashing around poking things with the Interceptor's daggers, it can make for quite loud situations. I've had it happen on my Ranger a few times as well, particularly in melee situations, so maybe being in said melee situation has something to do with the bug? Regardless, I hope this (as well as the Quick Play bugged missions) are fixed soon, as these bugs tarnish an otherwise pleasant gaming experience.

Message 246 of 359 (475 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out in main menu

★★ Apprentice
Same issue with me...losing audio partway through missions...quite frustrating.
Message 247 of 359 (463 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out in main menu

★★ Novice
Me too as of today and it is laggy too!
Message 248 of 359 (429 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★★ Novice

This happened to me as well, last night. Audio stopped working when my health dropped to the critical level (when the simulated sound perception changes).

Message 249 of 359 (416 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★★ Novice

I can confirm this is still an issue.. Pretty * annoying tbh.. 

Message 250 of 359 (476 Views)