[Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

by Cortay

Original Post

Re: Sound Cut off.

★★★★★ Novice
Same thing, i keep randomly losing sound and have to quit the game to get it back. And then I just lose it again.
Message 20 of 359 (4,039 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out in main menu

★★★ Novice

I had this exact issue, both in the demo from two weeks ago and today. I have sound in the opening logos and BRIEFLY on the main menu, then all sound on my computer cuts off until I close Anthem (meaning as long as Anthem is running, nothing on my computer will give sound). I have repaired and reinstalled everything I can think of, but nothing has worked.

We had another thread two weeks ago which solved the problem for some people, but not others (includ...

Message 21 of 359 (2,535 Views)

Audio suddenly disappeared

★★ Guide

I was having a good time since now than suddenly the game became mute for no reason

Message 22 of 359 (2,616 Views)

Sound cutting out

★★★★ Newbie

Sound cutting out.

some times its after playing for an hour and other times its after only 10 min. the only way for me to get the sound back is to restart the game.

Message 23 of 359 (2,667 Views)

★ Novice

I also have had this bug happen a few times. Usually during a heavy firefight.

Message 24 of 359 (3,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here with a logiteck g430

Message 25 of 359 (3,952 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yup, same issue. Sound cuts off in the middle of some mission....have to restart the game. I came here because it's happened three times in a row.
Message 27 of 359 (2,920 Views)

Re: Sound cutting out

★★★★ Apprentice

It is a known bug. From my understanding it has been fixed for the 22nd release/patch but the fix didn't make it into the 15th release.

Message 28 of 359 (2,656 Views)

Re: Anthem Audio Loss on PC

★★★★ Novice

Well, the game is out and this issue is still present.

Message 29 of 359 (9,888 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. Happened twice today. Sound just cuts off in the middle of a mission. Had to restart to fix it.

Message 30 of 359 (2,890 Views)