Re: [Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

by Taxipoop

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue too, I'm playing in a Xbox One X and have experienced this issue several times over the last couple of days (Feb, 23 - 25). 
It's a nightmare because I have to reset the full game and then get stuck with the loading screens (when it deigns to connect successfully).

Please solve this.

Message 261 of 359 (544 Views)

Re: PC Audio Dropout

★★★ Novice
Yes sir. I just did Tyrant Mine on hard for the first time and had audio cut out very early on. Somehow I managed to get through the whole thing.
Message 262 of 359 (622 Views)

Re: Seriously... Sound is an issue on PC?

★★★ Novice
Bugs can be hard to nail down, otherwise they wouldn't be bugs Standard smile They'll fix it, we just need to get visibility. I still have no clue if VOIP works. The only time I've ever heard another person in game was just a few minutes ago in Tyrant Mine when I had no other game audio at all, his voice popped in at the very end to say "easy"
Message 263 of 359 (630 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here...

Message 264 of 359 (618 Views)

Re: Seriously... Sound is an issue on PC?

★ Novice

Now that you mention it, I've never heard another player. I also just experienced this audio drop out bug, in the 50 hours I've played this is the 2nd time it's happened to me.

Message 265 of 359 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doing better then me! I have had no sound from the start. no menu sound no in game sound nothing.

Message 266 of 359 (586 Views)

Re: PC Audio Dropout

★★★★★ Newbie

Pc Had the sound drop out on me twice last night,both times was a loud deep explosion before it happened.

Message 267 of 359 (486 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem on xbox one and memory leakage is bad l can go to dashboard or play any other game but this it seems to be causing alot of issues.This is pl aying worse than the bbeta and 10 hour trial even after reinstall on disc.

Message 268 of 359 (446 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue for me. Happens almost exclusively when I am in-mission with three other players and in the midst of a firefight.

Message 269 of 359 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Run into this bug as well sound is still on outside of the game but in game its random and annoying 

Message 270 of 359 (374 Views)