Not fixed yet, just happened to me  :D

2/24/2019

Message 232 of 359 (1,910 Views)

Re: Sound cutting out

★★ Guide

@OmgIloveSteak wrote:

Not fixed yet, just happened to me  :D

2/24/2019

oh it was fixed.. just another patch and it came back LOL !!! 

Message 233 of 359 (1,908 Views)

Re: Wow...This Sound Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is a well-known bug, I believe a fix is being worked on... Again.

Message 234 of 359 (1,904 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★★★★ Novice

I still get this on PS4. Audio sometimes randomly disappears and it leaves the game world eerily quiet, sometimes even a lack of ambient sounds especially during freeplay. 

Message 235 of 359 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not only has my sound entirely cut out but it also keeps freezing, and now I'm unable to connect at all. I've tried other games and features on my Xbox and everything is fine, I restarted the game, restarted the Xbox, and even completely uninstalled and reinstalled anthem is anyone else having this issue?

Message 236 of 359 (1,863 Views)

★ Apprentice

Chipping in to add that my husband and I both have copies of anthem and are both having the same problem.

We have bluetooth headphones which connect and work fine - right up until we boot up Anthem. The initial Bioware credits play audio just fine, and then the second the main start menu begins I get at most a bar of music, then a 'click' - and then no audio whatsoever. I don't have Realtek so that's definitely not the issue. I've tried workarounds such as changing enhancement settings and adjusting volume and surround settings - all with no help whatsoever. My drivers are all up to date and Windows 10 is also fully updated.

Using the bluetooth headphones with a USB cable instead also reproduces the bug. Switching to a 3.5m jack lets me hear music, but no dialogue plays whatsoever.

Non-bluetooth headphones work perfectly. Anyone else had this particular bug or have any more workarounds to suggest?

Message 237 of 359 (1,922 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same exact issues and results!

Message 238 of 359 (1,983 Views)

★ Apprentice

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: 02-23-2019

Happened again. Wasn't during free play, was during a mission for the sentinels. Sound cut out in the middle of the mission, didn't come back until I restarted.

Message 239 of 359 (1,960 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this problem too. I'm on xbox and my sound judt stopped right after completing a world event, and then a few seconds later my game crashed. I've no been trying to log back on for 30 mins. I haven't been able to get passed the connecting to online services. Every time the game just tells me to check the live status on the website(which says there are no problems). Fix this 

Message 240 of 359 (1,916 Views)