Re: Audio cuts out in main menu

by Draxonfly

Original Post

Re: Sound Cut off.

★ Novice

After 2 days of playing just started doing it now, 2 min within freeplay and all sound cut's off, rebooted game 3 times same thing.

Message 161 of 359 (721 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★★ Newbie

This sound man .They 4 real need to fix that shi****

Message 162 of 359 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if it helps, but this bug only happens to me when I'm in freeplay, and I'm going up against one of the giant elementals. When it hits about a half way through life, and then goes to do with big chest beam attack, it seems to happen every time right there. Then I have to completely exit the game and restart. 

Message 163 of 359 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Well it's all fine and dandy when the restart helps but can somebody from EA tell me wtf am I suppose to do if  7 PC restars later, 3 "fix game" tries on Origin, 5 "fix sound" in Windows and countless Anthem reboots after every mission because "this might be the lucky one" and the sound is gone PERMANENTLY. I think that's about 12 hours now.

Message 164 of 359 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This bug has been around since ME Andromeda. It was always multiplayer missions where it happened IIRC.

I suspect Alt+Tab-ing (Borderless Fullscreen btw) might be the reason this occurs in this game, but most of the time it happens in multiplayer missions.

Yesterday, while loading into Tyrant mine raid, I heard barely audible crackle (using headphones) and when loading screen finished I had no sounds from the very start of the mission. That was something new. I usually lose sounds during the mission or before cutscene.

Message 165 of 359 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer it happened most of the time after huge enemy explosions/player power combo triggering and me having to be very close to the sound source.

Other times it was somebody using voice chat and then I ended up with no sound for the rest of the mission.

Message 166 of 359 (621 Views)

Re: Audio Bug (Sound gone) - Anthem

★★★ Apprentice

Total buzz kill. Happens to me every other mission I go on

Message 167 of 359 (748 Views)

Re: Audio Bug (Sound gone) - Anthem

★★★★ Pro

Yeah, that would be frustrating. It has only happened to me once.

Message 168 of 359 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same exact thing is happening to me... every time I get into the game there's sound until it gets to the main menu screen and after some seconds all sound cuts out. And until I don't restart the game it doesn't come back. I restarted my PC, and it's still happening... so, I pretty much can't play the game until it stops doing this or this bug is fixed.

Message 169 of 359 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm getting the thing too.

I don't know why we have to wait till 'launch day' for a patch, shouldn't we get it now, so we can iron out anything that may come with the patch so launch day is even better?

Message 170 of 359 (566 Views)