Re: Sound Cut off.

by vonmeer

Original Post

Re: Audio cuts out during gameplay

Has happened to me twice. Only fix for me has been to restart the game.

Message 61 of 359 (1,229 Views)

Re: Anthem Audio Loss on PC

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It might be the bullet impact volume modifier.
When the sound dropped in missions I had this set to +6dB.
I've set it back to 0dB and I did a couple of missions and the sound was OK.
Will do a couple more missions like this and afterwards set this value to +6dB again to see if I loose the audio again.

Message 62 of 359 (7,785 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Found a fix for this problem, at least i hope it is a fix.  Once i went into speaker properties and unchecked "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" from the advanced tab I have been able to play the last 6 hours with no sound issues.

Message 63 of 359 (1,455 Views)

Re: Audio suddenly disappeared

★★ Guide

luckily it happened just once

Message 64 of 359 (1,139 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, sounds goes weird for half a second (as if the cords of my speakers were getting pulled off) and then disappears altogether. Everything else but Anthem still produces sound with no issue, only Anthem gets muted.

Message 65 of 359 (1,448 Views)

Re: AUDIO/SOUND ISSUE WITH ANTHEM

★★★ Newbie

same issues.  worked fine until I started match making missions.   Then the game got super laggy and audio cut out completely on multiple occasions.  I had the audio only half way cut out one of the times.  Could still hear the narrator and music but the sound effects were all mission (this was during a cut scene). 

Message 66 of 359 (1,109 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

having same issue, usually during fights. its only sound from game that cuts out and require restart. sound on everything else on PC... i was really hoping this would be fixed after the demo's

Message 67 of 359 (1,426 Views)

Re: Audio suddenly disappeared

★★★ Apprentice

I just had this problem ingame, will hope sound is back when i get back into the game.

Message 68 of 359 (1,120 Views)

Re: Anthem Audio Loss on PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me on PC as well. I played quite a few missions without an issue but in the middle of loading into one particular mission I had an extra long loading screen, like literally half the mission was done before I ever got loaded in, and when it did finally load in I had no audio at all and after the mission the problem didn't correct itself until I restarted the game. I don't know if I'll really get into the game until I finally break down and buy a SSD though, I find my loading times are already at least 3-5 minutes longer than the average player.

Message 69 of 359 (3,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here while doing the first dungeon 

Message 70 of 359 (1,382 Views)