Re: Anthem Audio Loss on PC

by n4k3n_MC

Original Post

Re: Sound Cut off.

★ Guide

Same exact problem here.  It happened several times in the VIP demo, then in the open demo.  Today it has happened on half of the missions I've gone on.  The sounds just completely cuts out from the game.  Game has to be restarted to get sound back.   FYI, this has exact same symptoms that  was repeatedly reported but never fixed in ME4 MP.  After much discussion and complaining, players were informed that it was inherent within the game engine and would never be fixed.  It is VERY disheartening to see the same damn bug in Anthem years later.  Please don't let this continue!

Message 31 of 359 (2,106 Views)

Re: Audio cuts out during gameplay

★★ Apprentice

This just happened to me as well. Any known fixes/solutions yet?

Message 32 of 359 (2,270 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Usually fixed when I restart the game, but was super annoying to get right before a cut-scene and I was forced to sit through it just reading subtitles.

Been getting it multiple times over several missions, including story missions, free roam, and regular contracts.

Message 33 of 359 (1,970 Views)

★★ Novice

Same - twice in the last two missions.

Message 34 of 359 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Make that 5 times this has happened today.

Message 35 of 359 (2,103 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes.. Totaly Cuts audio and then gone until restart.

Message 36 of 359 (8,933 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Getting it too at random intervals, or atleast what seems like random. In freeplay and mission etc. Kind of game breaking when it happens before a big cutscene. They are really good, but not so much without sound. Need to restart the game to get the sound back.

Message 37 of 359 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, still an issue, very frustrating.

Message 38 of 359 (8,905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. Sound cut out mid-mission. Oddly the End of Mission Chime sound was audible and worked but nothing else was playing sound-wise.

Message 39 of 359 (1,899 Views)

★★ Novice
Just had this happen. I thought they had fixed this problem. Anyone have a solution that doesn't require quitting the game and restarting?
Message 40 of 359 (2,072 Views)