Anthem OST - no download link

by Sniper020798

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Mega thread] Anthem digital soundtrack for consoles

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When loading up the following address there is no download option when signed in:

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/soundtrack

This only presents the options Sign Up or Buy Now.

I have opened the game and claimed my other legion of dawn items.

Message 9 of 61 (2,823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem digital soundtrack for consoles

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

Sorry for hijacking this thread in the first place, but just like Ivy from EA Help and I mentioned already - studio is currently looking into this issue for both, Xbox and PlayStation players.

I will post any updates in this topic. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE:

Hey Freelancers!

Could you check if you are able to download the soundtrack from our website now? Standard smile

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/soundtrack

Please let us know if you still cannot access it.

/Ataashi

[Post marked as accepted solution only for better visibility]

View in thread

Message 42 of 61 (3,342 Views)

All Replies

Where will the digital soundtrack be located for the Legion of Dawn holders?

★★ Novice

I'm still quite uncertain of where to go to get the digital soundtrack of Anthem at full release I own the Legion of Dawn Edition of the game. Was going to ask support but felt it wasn't right to do that so I came here. 

Message 1 of 61 (2,550 Views)

Re: Where will the digital soundtrack be located for the Legion of Dawn holders?

Hey @FOTUSRebel 

Once you download the soundtrack from Origin (it's located in Anthem's extra content tab), you can click Play and it will take you to the right folder.

Screenshot_3.png

But the general localisation of the OST should be: Program Files -> Origin Games -> Anthem -> Bonus -> Soundtrack

I hope this helps! Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 61 (2,524 Views)

Re: Where will the digital soundtrack be located for the Legion of Dawn holders?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi what about with console, because I hold it on the Xbox One so that's why I'm confused.

Message 3 of 61 (2,520 Views)

@FOTUSRebel 

Unfortunately, the soundtrack on consoles is not accessible yet, but we will have instructions out on how to get it once the game becomes available on February 22nd, so I can only ask for a bit of patience now Embarrassed

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 61 (2,514 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi I thought so I was just wondering how we would access it when it is released on Friday.

Message 5 of 61 (2,502 Views)

★★ Novice
  • @EA_Ataashi is the way to download the soundtrack for console up? And if it is can you point me in the direction of it by link? 
Message 6 of 61 (2,466 Views)

Anthem OST - no download link

★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered the legion of dawn edition of anthem for PS4 and when it went live i checked the site for information about how to receive the soundtrack, now that the time for the ost to be released has passed the download link on the anthem website takes me to another page explaining that i need to login with my ea account linked to my psn. once i did that there is still no link to download the OST for the game. I have spoken to a member of tech support on the live chat who recommended clearing cookies and cache then restart the browser, following the advice i tried again with slight changes like having a sign in button when i first get on to the page. but to no avail after signing in i was faced with the same screen with sign up and buy now. with no link to download the OST. i was then told to post to the forums for the issue to be investigated and resolved by the game moderators and the developers team with immediate effect.

Message 7 of 61 (2,546 Views)

Re: Anthem OST - no download link

★★ Novice

I too have had the same issue.  I have the Legion of Dawn Edition for PS4 and am not getting the download link for the soundtrack.  I have tried the same troubleshooting steps, and have tried different web browsers, and have exited and closed Anthem several times to see if that would trigger some type of server account sync.  I have reported it to tech support and they asked I also post here.  I purchased a physical edition.  The card in that edition contains instructions to go to a non-existent Bioware website to download the soundtrack.  It took me awhile to track down where on EA's site the appropriate link was because of the misprint.  I haven't seen that posted anywhere yet.

Message 8 of 61 (2,528 Views)

Re: Anthem digital soundtrack for xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this same issue, my accounts are linked and i have no download option

I will also mention im on PS4, so this issue isnt soley on xbox

Message 10 of 61 (2,785 Views)