Message 331 of 383 (163 Views)

Re: WHERE ARE MY FRIEND CODES

★★★★ Apprentice
What doesn't work ? The site ?
Message 332 of 383 (201 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
The page still says he doesn't have any codes or the demo, yet he can play but can't invite anyone
Message 333 of 383 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the reverse problem : I can invite people, but I, myself, can't play. Way to go EA/Biwoare... Wink

Message 334 of 383 (199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Contact EA Support at https://help.ea.com/ and follow the instructions, it should take under 1h to get in contact with someone that can give you the codes.
Message 335 of 383 (199 Views)

Re: Cannot see my VIP Demo FRIEND PASS

★★★★★ Newbie

Can confirm this works, albeit at random. Had two different friends' accounts to work with, and tried both of their accounts on three different browsers. One friend's account got the error code "you don't have access to VIP demo" (even though he did) on chrome, firefox, and mirosoft edge. Second friend's info worked only on microsoft edge, with chrome and firefox giving the same "invalid access" error code.

Best bet is to just try everything while waiting someone to respond to your chat ticket. Complete BS, but all you can do is do al you can for yourself because EA clearly isn't competent enough to help the masses. Best of luck.

Message 336 of 383 (521 Views)

Re: Friend code

★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same situation, hope they can fix that before tomorrow....

Message 337 of 383 (357 Views)

Re: Cannot see my VIP Demo FRIEND PASS

★★★★ Novice

After chatting with support, they gave me a link that I could send to my friends to give them the passes, the link only works 3 times. Anyone having trouble with the friend passes should contact support here: https://help.ea.com/au/anthem/anthem/?platform=xbox-one&category=codes-and-promotions

Message 338 of 383 (468 Views)

Cant get my friend codes

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't get my friend codes got friends that wants to play game

Message 339 of 383 (235 Views)

Re: Friend code

★★★★★ Newbie

I am able to play the game on ps4 but I go to the friend pass page on here and it still says I don't have access to the vip demo. Is this going to be fixed before the demo ends or is this weekend demo a waste.

Message 340 of 383 (262 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help