Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cannot see my VIP Demo FRIEND PASS

by SinZ91

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Really dude. I didn't go to school for it and make $70,000 to 100,000+ a year. But I did pay $85 for a product that essentially does not qualify as a "playable" demo. Also everytime I try to submit a chat request the page "times out".

Snipped - [CM Edit, Be nice]

Message 211 of 383 (1,100 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

well

1 i'm at least twice your age

2 you didnt pay for this demo they are nice enough to give you a demo you paid for a game snipped - CM Edit

Message 212 of 383 (1,084 Views)

Anthem Demo Friend Pass

★★★★ Newbie

I am literally on the demo right now, my Origin account which is properly linked to my Xbox Live account is telling me that I do not have access to the Demo. So now the friends I want to play with I can’t. I already waited almost 12 hrs just to play myself, I hope EA extends the demo a day or 2. It’s unfair that I preordered this game just to have all these day one issues, by the time I get to play with my friends I’ll have lost an entire day of playtime 

Message 213 of 383 (2,928 Views)

Re: Anthem Demo Friend Pass

★★★★ Novice
Same here, with psn account
Message 214 of 383 (1,825 Views)

Re: Anthem Demo Friend Pass

★★★★ Novice
Can't access mine for xbox one either... I still get a blank page with no visible info
Message 215 of 383 (1,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok...
This is getting ridiculous...
So only PC players got their codes and most of them will not even buy the game.
Console players, on the other side, paid full price on a game we don't play yet, and without the option of cancelling our preorder from PSN, and we don't get any codes either.
Well played EA/Bioware!

Message 216 of 383 (937 Views)

Re: Cant get my VIP demo friend codes

★★★★ Novice

I am also getting the same problem. Have been all day. Waiting for a fix. My mates are hyped to play with me. 

Message 217 of 383 (1,666 Views)

Do not have access to VIP friend Pass

★★★★ Novice

Finally logged on and playing but cannot access friend pass still. Anyone still having this issue?

Message 218 of 383 (1,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same message I got even though I played the demo for a full hour 

Message 219 of 383 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, played the game for over an hour, refreshed the page, and it still says I do not have access to the demo on the refer-a-friend page.  Contacted support earlier and they said there were bugs they were working out but it should be fixed now.  Well, it isn't and now I can't even load the contact page (it just spins).

Message 220 of 383 (858 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help