by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Re: Medals bugged

★★ Novice
Same for me in ANY game mode
Message 91 of 113 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, mee too , since the first week. Sometimes i get medals of Week 1, sometimes week 2  and if i am lucky, i can continue with week 3 medals  Disappointed

Message 92 of 113 (1,345 Views)

★★ Novice

I may be having a different problem, though I am not sure. I have noticed that I am able to play operations and see my current weeks medals, however no progress tracks. Only when I play a standard game from the server browser or quick match does it swap back to my previous medals, though I am able to make progress in any that I had not completed previously.

All things considered, would it be all that terrible if we were just able to pick a medal to work towards from the entire list, rather then having a different group of five every week? I used to make it a point to aim to get as many medals as I could in previous BF games, though with this being as random and buggy as it is, I really don't feel that need to do so any more.

Message 93 of 113 (1,342 Views)

@firefighter72 for sure he can be angry about a problem! We'r all i think!

But don't start being mean about others who try to help! Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 94 of 113 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same deal on xbox 1, got weekly medals done time expired new medals came up then when selected the old ones come back up can't were on new ones.

Message 95 of 113 (1,316 Views)

@UTL098 and all others, DICE release a new Update/Patch tomorrow! (15th Nov.)
Hopefully that also Fix this Medals problem!

Greets,
Travis

Message 96 of 113 (1,313 Views)

@UTL098

Ok guys, her is the link for the new Patch Notes! https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58616/battlefield-1-fall-update-notes-11152016#lates...

See what's in there ----> pic.1

Hopefully it's really Patched now!

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you)!

Message 97 of 113 (3,023 Views)

★★ Novice

Played 3 matches so far and it seems to be working. I have my current weeks medals and progress is updating as I complete requirements.

Message 98 of 113 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox one too i had that for almost two weeks now and its annoying
Message 99 of 113 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well!! it looks like this has gotten a little off topic from what I initially was concerned about.... I want to be able to pick my own medal. IDK why we have to deal with the weekly medals only. I just want a little button in this menu that says, "Track Medal." so I can track the medal of my choosing. Unless, EA and Dice, that's not what you want. then just please let me know so I can begin to cope with this decision.

Message 100 of 113 (1,254 Views)