Me and two of my friends are running into problems using caustic and mirage, if

by DrSmoke19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Me and two of my friends are running into problems using caustic and mirage, if

★★ Newbie

Me and two of my friends are running into issues with Caustic and Mirage relocking shortly after unlocking them, if you could either fix this issue. Or give us refunds, it'd be great. Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Me and two of my friends are running into problems using caustic and mirage,

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @DrSmoke19 

Could I ask you to take a look at the following thread

As per EA David: - 

Spoiler

Hi all, we are looking into this. Dev confirmed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aqfj1g/having_an_issue_with_caustic_and_mirage_not/

In the meantime some folks have already mentioned a workaround that should help: Choose Caustic or Mirage as your default/highlighted character and leave the Legend selection time out. 

Marking as a Solution purely to increase visibility, we DO NOT consider this issue resolved at this time.

Thanks to everyone for the posts. 

I'll mark this as a Solution purely to increase visibility, we don not consider this a resolved issue at this time.

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)

All Replies

Re: Me and two of my friends are running into problems using caustic and mirage,

Hi @DrSmoke19 

Spoiler

Hi all, we are looking into this. Dev confirmed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aqfj1g/having_an_issue_with_caustic_and_mirage_not/

In the meantime some folks have already mentioned a workaround that should help: Choose Caustic or Mirage as your default/highlighted character and leave the Legend selection time out. 

Marking as a Solution purely to increase visibility, we DO NOT consider this issue resolved at this time.

I'll mark this as a Solution purely to increase visibility, we don not consider this a resolved issue at this time.

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)

Hi @DrSmoke19 

Spoiler

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)