Me and my wife can't connect on cross play for Apex.

by Ben10leetv

Original Post

Me and my wife can't connect on cross play for Apex.

★★★ Newbie

So, as the topic says...we have tried her sending me a request or me sending her a request and it just doesn't show up on the other side even though we can both find each other in the search for friends. We've tried restarting the systems, the game, all kinds of things, and just can't see to troubleshoot this issue. Anyone having similar issues on apex crossplay or can anyone help??

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

Re: Me and my wife can't connect on cross play for Apex.

★★★ Newbie

If it helps at all, she's on ps4 and i'm on pc.

Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We also have separate EA accounts. 

Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

Cross-play issues

★★★ Newbie

My wife and I were trying to get cross-play to work between a ps4 and pc and it doesn't work. We don't say EA accounts or anything like that and have cross-play enabled. We even show up when searching for friends to add...now the issue is that when we send the request, neither of us actually get it and we've tried to restart both systems, turn cross-play off and back on and all kinds of things and nothing has helped. Any suggestions or help would be great, thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any reason why I haven't gotten an answer and my posts were put together?

Message 5 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Novice

same issues with an xbox friend ,   try to look him up from my  ps4 or my pc ,  or him looking me up on  ps4 or pc  , we cannot see eachother .  ea slaps a "beta" sticker on crossplay feature and let us be the testers .

Message 6 of 6 (318 Views)