Original Post

Accepted Solution

McLaren DLC challenges not giving credit

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Black Market Challenge races not giving credit
What car were you using? McLaren F1
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Slip-Track
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Black Market Challenges... not working
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t f...ing work... a DLC I paid for
What do you expect to see? That it works... the DLC I paid for

Message 1 of 8 (2,836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: McLaren DLC challenges not giving credit

★★ Novice
@crispybeef097 I finally managed to get past the contract 2 weeks ago, for some unknown reason it triggered after finishing a heat 5 race and getting back to the garage 🤷‍♂️. I never got in a police chase nor even got close to a spikestrip. Every contract worked after that 😂

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,531 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I have the same problem but it is the with series 1 races, Cheyenne, super fast, and battle machine

Message 2 of 8 (2,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ramuelys I am having the same problem with contract 2 place top 3 one the 3 selected night events while below heat level 3. I’ve done each race twice and even finished a race with even getting heat level one and still no challenge complete 😡😡
Message 3 of 8 (2,744 Views)

★★ Novice

Same on PS4, contract 3 of 6 speed past 2 rhinos at above 130mph and survive a spikestrip and end the night. Deliberately hit 7 spikestrips and ended the night, still not triggered as completed! * pisstake considering it's paid DLC.

Message 4 of 8 (2,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ddra1gGoch I'm stuck on the same one as you. I have completed passing 2 rhinos but the spike strip one has pissed me right off. I have run over so many spike strips and then entered the garage and still can't progress through too next contract as it doesn't register that I have run over a spike strip and survived and ended the night.
Message 5 of 8 (2,537 Views)

★★ Novice
@crispybeef097 I finally managed to get past the contract 2 weeks ago, for some unknown reason it triggered after finishing a heat 5 race and getting back to the garage 🤷‍♂️. I never got in a police chase nor even got close to a spikestrip. Every contract worked after that 😂
Message 6 of 8 (2,532 Views)

★ Novice

Has this been resolved cause I'm stuck on the first one. It won't give me credit for completing first in all three races. And I'm using the stock engine. Can Ea please fix this

Message 7 of 8 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue xbox 1 hit so many spike strips it is ridiculous and enter garage and still cant get credit it is *

Message 8 of 8 (1,263 Views)