Original Post

Highlighted

Maverick Skirmisher R&D Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Item: Maverick Skirmisher set in R&D Terminal. In Development, the chest piece and helmet seem to be working properly, but there's no leg piece and the arm piece is renamed to "Remnant Heritage Arms"
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know if it's the cause, but upon reaching Rank X (10) for R&D, the problems started to show for me.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Item: Maverick Skirmisher set in R&D Terminal. In Development, the chest piece and helmet seem to be working properly, but there's no leg piece and the arm piece is renamed to "Remnant Heritage Arms"

Message 1 of 6 (1,352 Views)

Re: Maverick Skirmisher R&D Bug

★★★★ Novice

Having similar issues. Stopped advancing/unlocking the next tier after the below levels. This is with a level 70 character, so everything should be unlocked to level IX. The legs never opened the Advanced blueprints. I'm not sure why I got them as a Skirmisher set and not Deadeye; they appear to have all the same bonuses: +% to Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus and +% to Weapon Spare Ammo.

Maverick Skirmisher Helmet: Stopped advancing after level VIII.
Maverick Skirmisher Chest: Stopped advancing after level VIII.
Maverick Skirmisher Legs: Stopped advancing after level V.
Maverick Skirmisher Arms: Stopped advancing after level VIII.

Message 2 of 6 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Maverick skirmisher armor (all pieces) are stuck at level IV so I am done playing my soldier until it is either fixed or I find out if there are prerequisites to getting this armor since you can't research them.

Message 3 of 6 (1,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Similar issue here too. The head/chest/arms are all at VII and the legs are still only at V.

Message 4 of 6 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well still never fixed along with so many other bugs. I will NEVER buy another EA game and will campaign to have this company broken up. EA is ruining gaming.

Message 5 of 6 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well still never fixed along with so many other bugs. I will NEVER buy another EA game and will campaign to have this company broken up. EA is ruining gaming.

Spoiler

Message 6 of 6 (287 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help