Re: Matchmaking

by STOPchris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking

★★ Novice

Is anyone else having connection issues? I can't seem to find a match in Hero vs Villains. It will finally get me in but then it says I need 7 people to join. I literally left it for 30 mins and it never found anything. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,436 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

hey @jbunc try to to follow this work around: 

• Go into the EA account menu, pick the pingsite you want and then exit the menu. Then disconnect and reconnect and after that stay away from that menu if you don't want to change ping site. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,546 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jbunc

Could you tell us on which platform do you play?

We're currently investigating some matchmaking issues related to the bug with changing the ping site, so I'm wondering if your problem is connected with it Wink Or it might be just a matchmaking hiccup and connection troubleshooting steps should resolve it for you Wink

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (1,397 Views)

★★ Novice

Xbox one

Message 3 of 7 (1,386 Views)

EA DICE Team

hey @jbunc try to to follow this work around: 

• Go into the EA account menu, pick the pingsite you want and then exit the menu. Then disconnect and reconnect and after that stay away from that menu if you don't want to change ping site. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (1,547 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!😁

Message 5 of 7 (1,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_Atic @EA_Ataashi

Doesn't work, at least not for the UK/Ireland anyway. It can't find anyone/enough people in lobbies on those ping sites and believe me I've tried more times and for far longer than any sane person should commit to one task. Standard smile

I did manage to eventually get in a full lobby yesterday using the Germany site but it kept telling me I had a poor connection (yeah, wonder why!).

A part of the problem may be that not everyone uses these forums or looks up problems when they occur in-game so they just go elsewhere or think people have deserted the game as is the case with many FPS after a while.

Perhaps an in-game menu screen message explaining the issue would help before people think the game is dead!?

Message 6 of 7 (1,321 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can hardly ever find any games in this game for the last couple of weeks. I believe the game is dead. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,300 Views)