Re: Matchmaking stuck on 1 person in queue: can’t load into game?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking stuck on 1 person in queue: can’t load into game?

★★★ Newbie

When loading into a game and n apex I get stuck on 1 person in queue. This has only started happening recently in the last 2 weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no luck, anyone  had the same problem?

Message 1 of 18 (8,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jisraelmatha 

Hmm, gotcha. Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help out with the matchmaking issues you've been seeing? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common issues we see, but if the issue is still happening after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (7,876 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @yellowbearchair

Which platform are you playing on? Have you tried switching to a different datacenter to test and see if that makes any difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 18 (7,992 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same problem. I’m playing on Xbox One, tried swithing datacenter/server but got ithe same issue again. Is it possible that I have this problem due to my low Xbox Live reputation?

Message 3 of 18 (7,982 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello ea I have been running into issues where the game says I'm the only person in the queue this started yesterday and it was understandable because it was 4am but now It still says I'm the only person in the queue which I don't know why. I play on ps4 and until you can help me I'm going to play on my second account so your game can still get support. 

Message 4 of 18 (7,925 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jisraelmatha

Do you know if you have any sort of restrictions or bans on your PlayStation account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 18 (7,907 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, kent I wanted to say I have no restrictions/bans on psn. the reason is I play Fortnite from time to time. I wanted to test if I can get into a game on that and it was perfectly fine. another thing I tried to do is go on my sister's ps4 and use my account on that. and weirdly enough I have no issues matchmaking. I tried my other accounts on my ps4 and they do the same thing, no issues at all. I honestly have no clue what the reason is behind this but  I know there's a solution.

Message 6 of 18 (7,894 Views)

Community Manager

@jisraelmatha 

Hmm, gotcha. Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help out with the matchmaking issues you've been seeing? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common issues we see, but if the issue is still happening after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 18 (7,877 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Kent, I think I may have found the problem. On PlayStation if you unplug the power cord without turning the entire thing off it can risk data loss. I usually put my ps4 into rest mode so my controllers can charge when it's done playing, and update games without getting on to download it myself. but it isn't considered turning off the ps4. I have 2 kittens and they love to run near the cord and unplug it. also, the outlet the cord is plugged into is loose so sometimes without looking it just unplugs. It has happened a lot of times and I think that is the reason why. I may try a few solutions and see what happens.

Message 8 of 18 (7,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I just disabled then enables cross play. Just enable cross play. If Its already enabled, disable then enable. 

Message 9 of 18 (7,114 Views)

★★ Novice

In the end it was because of my Xbox account reputatio, ita was at “needs work” and I had to rep it up. Essentially what you need to do is play other multiplayer games such as PUBG, BF and all those which have a big player base in multiplayer so you decrease the reports ratio on your account. Took me day and a half to change my reputation and I was able to queue again

Message 10 of 18 (7,048 Views)