Re: Matchmaking not working properly? plus semi review

by Struyk

Original Post

Matchmaking not working properly? plus semi review

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The post-match win : ranking progress UI screen is just blank, not going from maverick 3 to hotshot 1

I'm sure its a simple fix

Went from Maverick I to Maverick II just fine, but when i got to Maverick III and then when it's about to rank me to Hotshot I or w/e the next tier is, the game interface that normally shows your rank and progress bar is just blank. not sure if the game is transitioning ranks correctly, or if there's some hidden promotion mechanic happening. Either way the UI on that part could use a tune up for sure.

Happening with anyone else?

Having an absolute blast with the game. Holy crap no loot boxes, no cash grabs ANYWHERE. just wow. runs amazing on my best buy computer @250 fps on ultra. I want to see big battles!!!!

maybe it's just me, or coming from star citizen, crowfail, and ashes of creation, but this game is amazing. Sure, it doesn't satisfy my full mmo needs like having a player house and farm and walking around town etc., but dang this game is a banger. In a world of early access trash its nice to see something from the "pros". thanks all who made the game possible and those continuing to work on it!

Message 1 of 10 (660 Views)

★★★ Novice

rank screen.png

is what it looks like

Message 2 of 10 (638 Views)

★★ Novice

At least you have a rank, we started day 1 at 00:00 and got up to level 40 and our level is blocked at 0.

They announced that they have fixed but nope our progression is still at 0.

Message 3 of 10 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Rank.png

A former screenshot shared on Reddit. No rank... I love the game but this will kill my hype for this. If someone from EA want my in game id to investigate? I'm sure this would benefit the community to make adedicated post regarding the rank system.

Message 4 of 10 (588 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bobuun I too have this issue. You are not alone.
Message 5 of 10 (526 Views)

★ Novice
@Bobuun My rank also disappeared after getting blank screens... I was at about 350 rating now stuck at 1
Message 6 of 10 (508 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello EA team we would love an answer on this.

Message 7 of 10 (484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. I have no idea if the matches I continue to play are even counting towards anything at this point. 

Maybe it's a good thing if they don't count though. Right now I'd otherwise get penalized by 20% of my current rank for losing a match even if it was a "leaver" game where a teammate on my side left the game at the very beginning.

Message 8 of 10 (464 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RuthlessRebelG Same problem here. Finally won enough matches (WITHOUT LEAVERS) to climb out of Maverick (though I don't think I should have been placed at the bottom with my placement matches being all wins).

My reward? Skill rating 0, no rank.

MMR & Ranked is completely busted right now.

Also I still don't have my pre-order cosmetics.

I love this game, it is so fun to play, but holy hand grenade is it broken at the moment.
Message 9 of 10 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone! Thanks for bringing this up. This is currently a known issue that is still under investigation. Please create a bug report on this thread and keep an eye on it for further updates on this.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 10 (438 Views)