Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

by thomas4d

Original Post

Re: Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

★★★ Newbie

Hello, My Que time has been takin forever as well.. I have tried multiple servers. I have watched 3 youtube videos, found this post figured my username and password out and typed all of this before finding my first game. I am in Utah, and I play on PC,

I have tried multiple game modes and it is starting to really frustrate me with how long it takes to find a game.

Please help willing to try anything I use X mission i believe for my isp.

Thank you

Message 31 of 44 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Hello, I think have messaged you, but cannot see it anymore. I am having s similar issue. taking at least 10 minuts to find a new game. I am on pc in utah, tried multiple servers and game modes. I have not been able to improve my que time at all... Sometimes taking 20ish minutes for sure.

Please help. I am willing to try anything i believe my isp is x mission

thank you for your time.
Message 32 of 44 (1,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am a player from India. I started playing APEX just 2 days ago. And one of the first and most-annoying problem that I noticed was the matchmaking time which generally ranged between 15-25 minutes for a match which lasted only 5-10 minutes for a newbie like me. I hope you do something about it. I love the game so far...but I am constantly discouraged to play it again due to such long matchmaking times.

Message 33 of 44 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is even worse. it is showing 57 minutes to match make. I can not wait that long for a game that lasts around 5 - 10 minutes max omg. I am on a 1Gbs fibre connection. I tried changing servers and nothing worked. I am in South Africa and i think this game is dead now. I uninstalled it just now. The long matchmaking times just left a bad taste and i will reinstall it later to see if it improves. Such a shame because the game seemed promising.

Message 34 of 44 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've notice this problem occurs for new player because of the massive gap in level from veteran players from day one to the new players now. Finding the skill level to fill this gap is gonna take a while 

Message 35 of 44 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue rn and every day on pc
what do i do?

Message 36 of 44 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's happening to me right now. I am in Australia.

New update installed this morning.

@EA_Atic  yes I'm a new player.

Cannot get into either duos or trios after a period of greater than 10 minutes I get kicked from queue and start again.

Message 37 of 44 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic i am facing problems in matchmaking it is taking forever. Please advice.
Message 38 of 44 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue and I’m on PS5.... just not joining any games and been waiting for over 10mins

Message 39 of 44 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic pls help me i am stuck in matchmaking I bought xbox game pass and then when I tried to play my game it is stuck on matchmaking and is saying that 1 player in que no matter what server I try

Message 40 of 44 (873 Views)