Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

by thomas4d

Original Post

Re: Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

★★ Apprentice

Hey! Hope your issue is fixed already if not, please try changing the servers from game launch screen. You will find option in the bottom center. Try the first 3-4 servers from the list with lowest ping time. 

Message 21 of 44 (4,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trying out Apex Legends.  Matchmaking takes forever, not good for me since I am a noob and die in less than a minute.  Getting close to uninstalling this game, so far a thumbs down experience.

Message 22 of 44 (3,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on PC In Maharashtra and I am having the same issue, my match making server is Bahrain 1  

Message 23 of 44 (3,912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm a PC player from Thailand.

Me and my friend who tried to do duo matchmaking is encountering the same problem. We tried both Singapore 1 server (lowest ping for us) and New York server (presumably highest population) and we got like 5-6 people in queue forever.

This is so disappointing as this game is popular among streamers and such right now, but when we, new players, try to play it, the game can't put us in any matches with anyone and make us sit there and do nothing for about half an hour.

EDIT: So I read from people's replies and it seems that the cause of the problem is that the matchmaking is separating new players and high level players from mid level player.

So then please tell me, if it's impossible to play the game as a new player, then how are we supposed to become a mid-level player ? We can't gain level by NOT playing the game.

Message 24 of 44 (3,887 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same this game is just a fail for me

Message 25 of 44 (3,841 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Stuck on 1-5 players in queue.

Been like this for +30 minutes.

My Season lvl is 5.

Message 26 of 44 (3,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im on pc and my server is north Carolina and i live in florida and im having this problem  

Message 27 of 44 (3,708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm from barbados  i'm playing on new york right now the only server that work is london and the ping is to high for me to enjoy

Message 28 of 44 (3,625 Views)

★★ Expert

Just created new apex account and it's ridiculous - first few matches the matchmaking took around 5min and now 10 ! What is going on? Is the game dying?

Message 29 of 44 (3,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THE MATCHMAKING TAKE FOREVER

Message 30 of 44 (3,512 Views)