Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

by thomas4d

Original Post

Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

★★★ Newbie

not good when matchmaking take longer then a Whole game ..Shame is seem to be a good game.. but waiting 10 - 20 mins to play is not going to work.

Message 1 of 44 (64,488 Views)

Re: Matchmaking list take forever 10- 20 mins

EA DICE Team

Hey @thomas4d , are you still experiencing this issue and what platform are you on and region? 

Thanks! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 44 (64,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps4-

Updated yesterday- or the day before-  (Feb. 13/14th) and matches seemed smoother last night  but now I'm stuck matchmaking. Status goes between starting server/matchmaking, matchmaking/starting server.

I've done the basic troubleshooting (restart app,ps4,router etc.) Still same outcome.

Message 3 of 44 (64,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues on Ps4 

Message 4 of 44 (64,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same problem on pc, first game in solo que is fine second is stuck in matchmaking. I let it sit there for 15 mins then restarted game no luck still. 

Message 5 of 44 (64,054 Views)

★ Novice
@thomas4d Hello from july 2019, still experiencing this issue, on pc, its shifting between 50 to 30 players, not matching
Message 6 of 44 (63,399 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as you, the waiting times are way too long and I have constant lag when I play. I  never had this issue on my PS4 but switching to PC is frustrating. @EA_Atic any solutions for this?

I spend more time waiting than playing and for a battle royale game dying is expected but if you cant go back in the game asap then the game is boring.

Does it have to do anything with my region?

Message 7 of 44 (62,815 Views)

EA DICE Team

What region are you in and what kind of network do you use? @QoqoMoon  

/Atic 

Message 8 of 44 (62,802 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I'm in Texas and its wireless connection. It only happens with Apex, I played other multiplayer online games in the same region and using the same network and never had any issues finding games or have lag in game.
Message 9 of 44 (62,791 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic dont worry tho, im done with this game. So much lag its unplayable
Message 10 of 44 (62,757 Views)