Matchmaking in AUS/Oceania

by allanz33

Original Post

Matchmaking in AUS/Oceania

★ Apprentice

It’s with great regret that I am back here complaining about this issue.

I’m in Melbourne, Australia. Since the most recent update I have been unable to join local matches and am being placed in games in other regions - as a result I am unable to deal damage to enemy ships, despite on my screen registering multiple hits and visually seeing my weapons make contact.

It’s not just me - a lot of people are experiencing the same issue and it appears to be outside of Australia/NZ also.

This was previously an issue and was fixed with the Mandalorian update - as a result matchmaking was slightly longer, but with far more stable connections to games in my region. With the latest patch, we’ve reverted back to quick matchmaking times but unplayable matches. Can this please be fixed as a matter of urgency? I’m sure most would agree that waiting an extra few minutes to find a match is far more preferable than launching instantly into a match but not being able to play the game.

Keep up the great work otherwise, the fan base appreciates your dedication to fixing issues and dropping new content.

Message 1 of 1 (159 Views)